CRAYOLA COWBOY COLORING PAGES

DO YOU LIKE TO COLOR.... dO YOU LIKE WHITE CHICKENS? dO YOU SOMETIMES DREAM OF making pancakes with Squirels.... wELL IF YOU DO... THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.... cOLOR IS POWER.....

Monday, November 20, 2006

yellow grover

I got twenty minutes on this libary computer to talk about books, movies, work, theatre projects, the grey cup, the lack of good cheese in the guelph area, my need for a personal typist, anything else....

Well I am reading Annasi Boys by Neil Gaiman now....Gaiman of Sandman fame and so forth, it's a gaiman book, fun with little mythical stories intertwining the day to day dull drums of an average uk citizen FAT Charlie Nancy.....
I like the book so far, it seems to be shaping into something that may prove to be more than the B book I now think it is....this is a style I like reviewing a book before it's finished, like I did with Aligator by Lisa Moore and found that my review was way off base, let's see if my thoughts of Annasi Boys will be the same...

I recently read two books by Michael Ondajetie Anil's Ghost and The English Patient..Both as usual are remarkable in the fact that the guy can write about bowl movements and make you think he was talking about the ability to spin gold...he's that good...The books were fantastic....

Anil's ghost takes us into mid nineties SRI Lanka amongest the civil wars between the tamil tigers, of the south, the northern rebels and the government..in the middke are innocent people who are killed, mamed, kidnapped and most likely never seen again...

Anil is a patholgist sent by the un to investigate the kidnapings and the bodies found in different parts of the country....
She is aided by SArath a geolgoist and map maker who warns her of stiring the pot...I know sounds like a csi episode..and that is where the magic is only this guy using his skill as a poet (over ten published poetry books) could hit this story line pre csi( book written in 2000)
Anyway they stumble on for bodies..name them tinker, taylor, solider, and sailor...sailor turns out to be a new body buried in a government only access site, this could be a big break for the un agent anil....from there shge goes through the trilas of trying to name thge body...they meet Sarath's brother, an old blind teacher of Saraths and Anil finds her roots again in Columbo....Just read it if you get a chance...

I hear that Down with the butterfly is coming december 16th too jimmy Jazz with the much taled about Jen Grant and forgive me if I'm wrong Red rossetta.....can't wait...

other things in the last minutes of the blog...

saw little miss sunshine....great
The prestige a b picture
the bears are 9-1
I just had peameal bacon and eggs yummy...
My brother is becoming a chef...good job...
Canadian Tire is having a great sale this weekend...this is a finicial plug I get 5 dollars everytime I say the word canadian tire or even tire....

Tire..tire..tire....tire....

30 bucks sweet.....

three minutes...what else? how are you would love to hear from you...give us a comment and tell us about your favorire book, movie, cheese product, muppet, mind changes week to week today it is yellow grover....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home